Monday, May 13, 2013

I'm Sorry. I'm So Sorry.



There are times when I look at all of my social media pages... Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr (which no one gets the URL for unless you're UBER special or you have no idea who I am), etc. and I can't but think about my poor followers. And I just want to say...

I'm sorry I'm such a fan girl.

Half of my posts are dedicated to Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Disney, Broadway, Firefly, Lord of the Rings, John Green books, The Hunger Games... the list could go on and on.

There are times I wonder if my aunt regrets giving me that first Harry Potter book.


HarryPotter5poster.jpg

She created a monster.

I try to be a "mature adult" because technically, that's what I'm supposed to be. But when I read a book, or see a movie, or listen to music that I fall in love it, I simply can't stop.

I become a teenage girl again, faliling about like Kermit.


It all started with NSYNC back in my jr. high days.


Oh Justin Timberlake... when you got married my inner 12 year old died a little.

I'm fully aware that a majority of my followers probably don't care about that awesome Doctor Who meme I've found on the internet, and may not even understand what it's talking about.

Most of you more than likely have no idea who Aaron Tveit and Jeremy Jordan are and are okay with this fact.


There are probably a lot of people who have moved on from Harry Potter now that all of the books and movies are completed (so sad!) and don't need to see any more photos of the power trio.

There may be some of you who loose a little bit of respect for me every time you see me post a picture from Glee or Smash and may consider clicking that unfollow button.

To all of you who feel this way...


But yet... I'm not. Because...


And when you have so many feels about so many things... you just can't keep it in.

Today's writing prompt: A Public Apology. 

If you're participating with Blog Everyday in May, don't forget to link up! Or check out the site to see other bloggers participating.

Also check out these other link ups!

 


Mingle 240


3 comments:

  1. I feel the same way when I've tweeted the 10millionth time about Ryan Lochte. #sorrynotsorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Harry Potter!!! You're the one who got me into it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, this is so wonderful. YES to Doctor Who! It is hard to find fellow fans of that amazing show, besides on tumblr, hahaha. That show really does give me so many feels.

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.