Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Monday Night As Told By Pictures, GIFS, and Tweets






Actual photo of my arch nemesis. It was at least 3 inches long.









 












Today's Prompt: Only Pictures

So... I totally had another post ready to go for today. Then this all happened.

All of this was much more terrifying funnier in my mind. At least my terror amusing life makes for decent blog posts.

P.S. I still don't know where the bug is and I probably won't sleep at all. Bandit really was hiding in a corner, and the big didn't even have a limp after throwing the Book of Concord at it, then it vanished. Then I really did hide in my room under the covers and finished watching the first season of Supernatural.

2 comments:

  1. Is it sad that I just spent a good minute trying to work out which episodes of Supernatural those pictures were from??? #derangedfangirl

    Also, I snorted with laughter at that picture of Bandit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally feel your pain. Those things get so big and just won't die!! I "lost" one in the bathroom and I'm waiting for it to come and take its revenge! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.