Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Favorites

I have written over 300 blog posts over the last few years.

That's a lot of writing! Especially for someone who doesn't blog every day unless it's for a challenge like May.

Trying to narrow it down to my favorite posts has proven to be difficult. How do I pick only a few to show off to the world? Yes, there are a lot of posts that I probably never should have published, but there they are. Then there are others where they actually aren't that bad, and I'm truthfully very proud of. Which is exciting.

Most of the posts that are my favorites are featured in my "Catch Up" page. I picked some of the main topics I talk about on this blog and a few entries to go along with it.

However, there are still a few that aren't featured on that page which I want to share with you all.



Words To Live By- I talk about my favorite quote from Game of Thrones.

Just Stop - When I doubt my feelings and beliefs and get stuck inside of my own head.

God With Us- A couple years ago I did a series on Todd Agnew's Christmas album Do You See What I See and this is my post on the song God With Us.

Why So Scared- Where I wonder why we're terrified of emotions.

Sometimes You Sacrifice- For the things we love, sometimes we need to give something up.

Leavin on a Jet Plane- If you could only pack a couple of carry-ons... what would you bring?

Even Rich Proper Characters Can Be Awkward- I analyze the social awkwardness of every character in Pride and Prejudice.

First World Problems- Last summer I had cell phone issues and they could only be expressed through an abundance of GIFS.

What are some of your favorites over the last few years?

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite posts was "Story of my Life" (May 1, 2013). Having known you our whole lives, I liked seeing the pictures and reading that post. I've really enjoyed reading ur blog everyday. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.