Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Love Not Knowing

Day 27- The Most Surprising Plot Twist or Ending

Most books, TV shows, and movies don't surprise me anymore. I can usually guess what's going to happen at the end, or I'll have two scenarios in mind. Because stories can usually go about 2 or 3 ways. Since I read so much - I usually can figure out what's going to happen. Therefore, I tend to enjoy the journey there. That's usually what surprises me and gets me into the story.

This book was different. While by the end I was able to somewhat figure out the end - I wasn't able to completely. Which was awesome! That never happens!



The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfeild


A famous author always keeps her life story a secret - until towards the end of her life she decides to finally share it with a biographer. She tells THE WHOLE TRUTH. Ghosts, an old house, a governess, and abandoned babies - it screams awesome story!

But I'm not telling you what happens.

That would ruin the whole point of the surprising twisted ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.