Saturday, April 16, 2011

Fail

Earlier this week as I was catching up on Twitter, I saw this under my "@" tab:

"RT @ @ from United States has been featured, her profile  and Blog "



WOO HOO! 

I joined bloggers.com randomly because I know it's good to put your blog out there so you can network it. I haven't used the site much, but I do intend to. (You can usually find me on 20sb.) So reading that tweet was a COMPLETE surprise and ridiculously exciting! For the next couple days my email inbox was filled with messages about people on bloggers.com adding me as a friend and following me. Totally awesome! So to all of my new readers- HI! And thanks bloggers.com for featuring me for a day!

Then.... for the next three days (maybe even four) I didn't update my blog.

I was telling this to a friend last night who was congratulating me on being featured. He said:

"Isn't the whole point to keep up with blogging?"

Yes, my friend, that is exactly the point. Particularly when you are doing a 30 Day Challenge that requires you to update and post EVERYDAY.

Right now I am visiting friends and family, and this has been one of the most ridiculously busy weeks EVER. So tomorrow (yes, tomorrow) I will have an EPIC 30 Day post where I get to catch up a bit. I might even add some other stuff about my life.

If I don't post tomorrow - I give you permission to hound me and bother me until it is up.

I google imaged "fail" . . . and found this. BEST FAIL PICTURE EVER.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being a featured blogger! And I wouldn't worry too much about the not doing the 30 Day Challenge within 30 days - I've been a slacker about it too ;)

    Oh, and that is indeed the best fail picture ever!!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.