Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Friday!

After hitting the snooze button about three times this morning, I got up and started my usual morning routine. Check internet, read Bible, get dressed, take Bandit out, etc.

I can't help but breath a sigh of relief that it's Friday.


Sorry... I couldn't resist the Rebecca Black reference.

This has been a rough week for me. I've had a ton of support and wonderful people around me to get through it, but it's still be rough. I've been an emotional disaster.

But it's okay, because it's Friday. The week is wrapping up and I can start over again. The biggest hurdles have been jumped through and (hopefully) it will be all downhill from there.

Well... except for my watching of last night's episode of Glee where they said goodbye to Cory/Finn.



That'll be the icing on the cake. But at least it'll give me a great excuse to cry and eat a lot of ice cream covered in chocolate.

I don't want all of you to be concerned, I'm okay and everything will be fine. Just be sure to tune in Monday when I make some big announcements. Then everything will make sense.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you. This week has been a stressful one. I hope that sunnier skies are in your future! I know you've been going through a lot of stress lately. Just remember, I love ya lots!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.