Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hey Look - I'm Cool Now

There's been this little 11 questions thing I've seen floating around the blog world lately. I usually don't think much of them. They are cute and you get to know the blogger a bit. But I don't pay them much attention.

Then I got tagged in one!!!!!!!

I get it now. When you get tagged - you feel cool.

So thanks, Sarah (from Shades of Shayes). You made my Saturday a little happier because now I feel like I'm one of the "cool kids."

Here we go! (And pay attention - because I might tag YOU next!)



Rules:

1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
3) Answer the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4) You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5) Go to their page and tell them you linked him or her.
6) No tag backs.
7) No stuff in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you are reading this." You have to legitimately tag 11 people.

11 Things About Me:


1) I actually don't like lists of "things about me." I never know what to say.
2) Right now I am having a marathon of the final season of Boy Meets world. Eric and Jack are dressed up as French girls right now.
3) I also am currently eating a bag of pretzel M&Ms.
4) It makes me sad to see all of my Christmas decorations be put away. The apartment looks so sad now.
5) I'm wearing an over-sized pink and grey sweater. It's very comfortable and has quickly become one of my favorite pieces of clothing.
6) My dog Bandit is wearing a black shirt that says "Butch" in rhinestones. My sister got it for him for Christmas. Yes, my dog gets Christmas presents - STOP JUDGING ME.
7) I joined Spotify yesterday, but I can't figure out how to use it. If someone could teach me it would be greatly appreciated.
8) It takes me about an hour to vacuum my apartment because of all of the cat hair. It's annoying and I'm shocking my right arm isn't incredibly buff because of it.
9) I still need to plan part of youth group for tomorrow night. Should probably get on that. Most of it's done, but not all.
10) I'm on another episode of Boy Meets World now (that's how long it takes me to think of 11 facts about myself) and I'm learning I'm really tired of Shaun's life being messed up. I mean.... really? Hasn't the guy had enough?
11) I'm really glad this is number 11 because I got nothing else to say.


11 Questions from Sarah: 


1) Are you a Coke or Pepsi person? Why? Coke. Coke. Coke. I'm not really sure why, I just like the taste better I guess. It's not that I don't like Pepsi, I'll drink it if I must. But I'll choose Coke over Pepsi when I have the option.
2) What is the craziest thing about you? I can't think of anything. Which is lame. I know I'm pretty crazy - but I can't pick just one thing.
3) Where did you grow up? SOUTH SIDE OF CHICAGO!
4) Can you touch your toes? Flat palm on the floor? YES! Although it's not because I'm super flexible or anything. I just have ridiculously short legs and my arms are crazy long.
5) If you could be an Olympic champion in any sport, what would it be? Figure skating. I love dance and they seem so artistic. Besides - SPARKLY COSTUMES!
6) What is your favorite season? I'd have to say fall (although spring is a close second). Especially fall a little further north than Missouri because it gets cooler than 70 degrees. ;) It's warm enough where you don't need to wear a huge coat, but you can still have scarfs, sweaters, and hats. I also love all of the colors. You also get Halloween, Thanksgiving, and we take our Jr. High youth to this awesome retreat in October and it's so much fun playing in the leaves and having the bonfire at night.
7) What is your dream job? When I know I'll get back to you. ;)
8) What is your favorite TV show? Of TV shows on the air right now, Glee and Once Upon a Time. Of shows off the air, BOY MEETS WORLD.
9) If you could relive any memory, what would it be? Right now I just want to re-live my Christmas vacation over and over and over again. It was perfect.
10) If you could wake up tomorrow knowing any language in addition to your native tongue, which language would it be and why? It would be cool to know French because then I could romp around Paris and not have the native French people mock me because I don't know the language.
11) Do you read the book or watch the movie first? It all depends. Usually I'll read the book first, but there are times I'll watch the movie first. Sometimes if you see the movie first you don't have a tainted view and you appreciate the film more.


11 Questions from Me:


1) Best 90's TV show?
2) That one toy when you were a kid that rarely left your side.
3) What is your order at Starbucks (or if you don't go there, another restaurant of choice)?
4) What book are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it?
5) What was the last movie you saw in theatres?
6) It's the end of the day and you just got done with class/work/etc. What's your routine?
7) A big blizzard just hit and EVERYTHING is cancelled. What do you do with your day?
8) When something BIG happens who is the first person you call?
9) What is the one thing that can make you laugh EVERY TIME?
10) Your favorite part of the day?
11) One fact you want me to know about you.

11 Tagged Friends:


Jorah of Terminally Beautiful
Alice of Down the Rabbit Hole
Leah of I Won't Grow Up
Leslie of Life By Leslie
Emily of Glitter and Ink
Kristi of A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings
Jessica of Faith Permeating Life
Todd from The Man Inside
Rachel of Life In the Moment
Michelle of Wide Open Spaces
Aaron from I Use My Left Hand for What?

OK- now those 11 get to feel cool now!

5 comments:

  1. I love Boy Meets World. Also my dog gets Christmas presents too. We even let him open them. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily! This might take me all day tomorrow to finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your movie/book comment. I always try to read the book first.I have noticed more recently, however, that if I watch the movie first, than I appreciate the movie - and then I have an idea what the characters look like in the book... only downside usually there isn't as much of a surprise at the end of the book if I have watched the movie first.

    Hope you have had a great weekend!

    Life, Love, and Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm....pretzel m&ms...amazing. I've heard a lot about Spotify. I think I need to join!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.