Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sisterhood of the Travelling... No, Wait - Sisterhood of the World Bloggers


I've been given The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award by Jessie of Living A Life of Truth. Yay! I always feel so special when I get these things. :) 


These are the rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
  • Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog.
  • Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
  • Tell 7 facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 7 other fabulous bloggers.
  • Link your nominees to this post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Here are my facts about myself:

1. Currently I am going crazy because as you read this I am at camp with a bunch of elementary school kids with our high school youth as counselors. I'm writing this the day before we leave. SO MUCH TO DO!

2. I'm also really sad right now because my coffee got cold and now it's gross. Boo!

3. I still have 2 devotions to write for camp - anyone want to do them for me? Wait... as you read this I'm already at camp and it's too late. Darn.

4. Camp doesn't have Wifi - which is a blessing and a curse. I'm happy because it's nice to "unplug" for a bit. At the same time, I'm gonna miss everyone. 

5. I'm super excited because my friend Nate St. Pierre (a co-founder of Love Drop) just launched his latest project Mixup (The Web). It's outrageously awesome. I've been getting updates about it for awhile but I couldn't share anything because it hadn't launched yet. But here it is and I can tell the world! Check it out - you'll think it's awesome too. 

6. Since it's been like 100+ outside EVERYDAY this week I've been wearing skirts almost everyday. I normally don't, but they are much cooler than shorts. I've been feeling very girly because of this.

7. I'm getting paid tomorrow (Friday, since I'm typing this on Thursday). I'm far more excited about this than I probably should be.

Normally this is when I would nominate 7 other bloggers - however I am really pressed for time today. Sorry! But if you want to go ahead and let me know 7 facts about yourself in the comments or post this on your own blog - go for it! You ALL are nominated because ALL of you are wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.