Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June Sponsor Spotlight

This month - I have TWO sponsor swap buddies! WOW! I'm so excited to introduce these two lovely ladies to you.



Up first - MINDY!

Hello! I'm Mindy and you can find me blogging over at My Life As. While I have been blogging for a few years, I have become more serious about it since January 2012. I am loving learning so much about the 'business side', gaining friendships and making my mark on the world! During the day, you can find me running around campus as a special education teacher {with coffee in hand!}. At night, I am blogging, working on some sort of craft project or spending time with Rene {the boyfriend}. Some of my favorite post are My Life As A Student & A Teacher To My 18 Year Old Self and Someone Who Loves Home Depot. I hope you swing by, stay a while and please make sure to say Hi! You can also always find me on Facebook.




Next, I would like to introduce you to Sarah!

Hey there people – my name is Sarah and I blog over at A Cat-Like Curiosity. I blog about all kinds of things really – DIY projects, Monday Mantras, Etsy Lustings and many many more things. Basically whatever pops into my head.

The main focus of my blog is one of curiosity (hence the title). I am always looking for new things to try, new ways to look at life, and new goals to achieve. My blog began when I stumbled across the book The Secret. I started to write as a way to document my experiences of trying to live with the techniques of this way of life

I started to try and use the techniques in the book to overhaul my outlook on life, and the results were just what I needed. I have been on a journey from being seriously depressed to being full of energy, ideas and inspiration in a very short space of time.

Since starting, I have read and gotten involved in lots of inspirational Life Changing ideas – some I have blogged about, others are more private. But the journey itself has been pretty cool.

So – what can you expect to find over on my blog?

Training reports, links to my Etsy store, my Debt-Free ASAP plan and much, much more.

I hope you’ve enjoyed this little peek into my blog and my world. Feel free to head on over and say hello.



Be sure to watch out for guest posts from Mindy and Sarah for this month's theme, and I'll be posting on their blogs as well!

Thanks so much ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.