Sunday, July 10, 2011

Throwing Snow Balls

Day 26: Would you rather own The Invisibility Cloak, The Resurrection Stone or The Elder Wand.





The invisibility cloak. 


The Elder Wand causes too many issues with jealousy and fighting and power.


People who have died don't belong here on this earth and are unhappy when they are brought back (I mention again, they tell you this in the tale of "The Three Brothers"). Therefore, I would not want the Resurrection Stone.

The Invisibility Cloak is amazing. I would love to put it on and wander around. Can you imagine what you could do if you were invisible? I wouldn't wear it 24/7 - but it has it's potential for some awesome stuff. Harry got a lot of use out of it in the books.


Besides... wouldn't you want to freak out Draco Malfoy by  throwing snow balls at him the way Harry did in Prisoner of Azkaban?


I mean - look at that face he's making!

2 comments:

  1. I adore Harry Potter!!!
    & agreed - it would be amazing to have an invisibility cloak ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the invisibility cloak. There's no question that it's better than the other two!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.