Monday, May 9, 2011

Reasons Why I Don't Cook

Since everyone seemed to like my other video blog as well as the one after it.... here ya go.




And in case you didn't get a good enough view in the video.




Isn't it beautiful?

I feel like if I ever get married I'm going to be a terrible wife. So let's hope that hypothetical husband is a good cook. Or doesn't mind eating out every night.

By the way... have you checked me out on Facebook yet?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Love-Woke-Me-Up-This-Morning/180937988621939

2 comments:

  1. I'm not going to say that I've done the exact same thing... but I have... and I am a wife.

    I'm just one that's forbidden from entering the kitchen. Ever. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor little pan! I've done that to many a pan and I consider myself a decent cook. Don't be too hard on yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.