Friday, April 10, 2015

What I Loved This Week Vol. 5

I completely forgot how much time VEDA takes up. (You can watch all of my videos here!) I'm not even organizing it or really "officially" doing VEDA with all of the topics and meeting new people and stuff. I'm just doing my own videos and watching the people I normally subscribe to. Except SO MANY people I normally subscribe to are doing VEDA too - which means I'm watching way more YouTube than is probably healthy.

That's a long way of saying I'm ridiculously behind on reading and writing blogs. Sorry!

Here are a few things I was able to catch though this week:

In the Blogosphere:

- Gina from This Is Not Your Blog wrote this piece about "Why is it Always About Women and Girls" and just... all of the applause.

- Angie over at Jhu'lie adopted a pet rat! I'm not one for rats, BUT, this one is pretty gosh darn cute and I'm a sucker for people showing off their pets.

- Amanda from Musical Poem talked about realizing you've become an adult and I resonated with it so much!

- Nadine from East & Blog, wrote about things she should have learned in college but didn't. It speaks to me on a spiritual level.

- Amber from Mr. Thomas and Me wrote a beautiful piece about insecurity. 

On the YouTubes:

- As always, my friend Laura and I did our weekly videos to each other. I talked about my new phone. She talked about baseball.

- Have you heard Darren Criss is going to be headlining in Hedwig and the Angry Inch on Broadway? He did an interview with Broadway.com about getting ready and it makes me want to go to NYC to see it SO BADLY.

- So, I recently subscribed to this guy Wyatt on YouTube and I couldn't stop squeeing and smiling like an idiot (my mom I'm pretty sure thought I was crazy) because his dog is JUST SO ADORABLE I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT.

- Karina did her response to the Self-Worth challenge and it was wonderful.

- Laura from My Bloggy Vloggy Life, did an EPIC video of dancing to songs from the 80s for VEDA this week!

What did you all read and watch this week?

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING OUR RATTY!!! ^_^ I'm so glad you like her!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.