Saturday, April 4, 2015

What I Loved This Week Vol. 4

Happy Saturday!

Because of the Speak Up! link up, I decided to post my "What I Loved" a day late. Is that okay? Good. Because that's just how it's going to be.

Onward!

In the Blogosphere:

-The Write Practice shared 29 Quotes about becoming a better writer. I particularly loved the one from Neil Gaiman. (That man is a genius. Frankly, I'd read his grocery lists. NAME THAT REFERECNE!) Although all of them are pretty brilliant. They also wrote about why you should write about the worst experience of your life.

- Brittany over at Pines and Palmettos wrote this AMAZING piece about "Why Are Christians so Scared?" It's exactly on point.

- Amber over at Mr. Thomas and me I felt was writing my thoughts about writing this week. With doubts and being in a writing funk and not knowing where to go. It's wonderful.

- Paul at All Groan Up released his book trailer and it's perfect!

- Karina over at Lazy Happy Bored Happy Sad has been doing a series where she watches ALL of the Disney animated movies in order of when they were released and posts it every Wednesday. Basically, it's amazing and magical. This week she covered Tangled. 

On the YouTubes:

- I'm participating in Vlog Every Day April! (VEDA) You can watch my daily videos by checking out my playlist.

- My friend Amanda posted her response to the self-worth challenge and it was wonderful.

- Anyone feel like they're failing at the whole "networking for your job thing?" Yeah, me too. The YouTube channel "How to Adult" did an AWESOME video on how to network. 

- My friend Karina (who is the same one with the Disney movies) is doing a series where she writes letters to each month and the one she had for March was just lovely. As all of her videos are.

- Stephen went to Rome in March! Here is is video of the Colosseum and I'm totally jealous.

- The Vlog Brothers posted this awesome song that was made out of a debate they had over Batman. It's brilliant.

- Carrie Hope Fletcher recently recommended some YouTube channels and I checked out I Read Books in Nightclubs (because... obviously. That name!) and his most recent video is about theatre and what you shouldn't do when you're in the audience and he READ MY MIND because I was thinking THE SAME THING recently when I went to see Beauty and the Beast and he's my new favorite person.

- Carrie Hope Fletcher also interviewed James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) AND visited the Hogwarts Express! How awesome is that? And can I go? PLEASE?

1 comment:

  1. -The Fault in Our Stars (Hazel Grace Lancaster)

    -Thanks for the shout out :)

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.