Thursday, July 10, 2014

A Famous Dinner Party

We all have those certain celebrities we want to meet. The famous people we admire from afar and post pictures about on our Tumblrs, imagine marrying, singing duets together...

Oh, wait. That's just me with Darren Criss. Whoops. ;-)

But in all seriousness, I think most of us have been asked the question, or have thought about, who we would invite to dinner if we could invite any three famous people.

As I think about it, some of mine aren't really the most obvious. I'd invite Darren Criss... but then I wouldn't invite anyone else. I'd invite JK Rowling, but I would probably pass out and not be able to actually enjoy her company. I'd invite Lea Michele but how can you invite Lea without her BFF Johnathan Groff? Because then you would only have one person left to invite. Unless you count them as one person...

But there are so many people who would be completely fascinating to have over for dinner, it's hard to pick only three. So, here are three of the many people I would want to meet someday and have over for a dinner party.

Neil Patrick Harris.


I find NPH so awesome and fascinating. From most people in Hollywood, I think he's one of those who has the most fun. Everything he does it seems like he's having an absolute blast. But he's also incredibly talented, would be a blast at dinner, and we'd probably start a Broadway sing a long at some point in the night. I also wouldn't mind him sharing pictures of his family with me because I think they're completely adorable.

Amy Purdy


I'll be honest, I had no idea who Amy Purdy was before Dancing With The Stars, but she was one of my favorites on the show this past season. Ultimately, I was rooting for Maks and Meyrl who did win, but I was glad it was between them and Amy and Derek. I think Amy is so strong and I'd love to talk to her and hear some of her opinions. 

Josh Groban


Okay... yes he has a great voice and I've love to just do a bunch of karaoke and voice lessons with him. But the real reason he's on this list is because he's one of the funniest people I follow on Twitter. Like... he's COMPLETELY HILARIOUS. Over 1/2 of his tweets I legitimately laugh out loud. He would be a blast to hang out with for an evening. If he wasn't a celebrity and we randomly met for some reason, I have a feeling we would be friends because we have a very similar sense of humor.

Today's Blog Everyday in July Topic: Inviting 3 Famous People to Dinner. Link up here.


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I cannot even imagine how hilarious a dinner with NPH and Josh Groban would be...good thing you'd have Amy Purdy to even things out a little!!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.