Monday, March 12, 2012

Tumbly Twirly!

Today, I want to introduce you to my March Sponsor Swap Partner!

Cambra from Tumbly Twlirly!!!!!!

Cambra is one of my newer followers and I am so glad to have her featured this month.


Cute wedding pic- no?

Cambra says...

I'm a crafty, Christian, silly, 20-something-or-another-year-old college student fast approaching graduation with a BS in English/Creative Writing and a minor in Clothing Construction. I married my high school sweetheart who is my best friend in the whole world (cliche has never been so wonderful!). I blog about sewing, cooking, thrifting (in all senses of the word), the occasional outdoor adventure and how good life can be!

Hopefully at some point this month she'll guest post about "Beautiful Friends" and I'll be featured on one of her "Thrifty Thursdays." I'm excited!

So, go check out her blog, Tumbly Twirly.



Also- as a side note, I found this article where Bono comments on the Kony 2012 campaign I thought you all would find interesting.

http://one.org/blog/2012/03/12/bono-comments-on-invisible-childrens-kony-2012-campaign/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.