Monday, August 4, 2014

Music Mondays Kick Off

Today is the first link up for Music Mondays with Brittany and Teh Megan! 

I'm pretty pumped. 

Today's theme is "Your Favorite Song on the Radio Right Now."

To be completely honest, I haven't been listening to the radio a whole lot lately. I listen to a morning show on the way to work because I love the hosts, but they don't play a ton of music and the music they do play is okay, but not my favorite. However, I have been loving the song "Human" by Christina Perri. I'm not sure if it's really on the radio "right now" but it is a pretty recent song. So I think it counts. 

I first heard it on Dancing With the Stars when Amy Purdy and Derek Hough danced to it, and it was amazing. So, here is that video so you can see/hear it too. There is an introduction for why Amy chose this song particularly and her rehearsal process. If you want to skip that go to 2:35 in the video to see the actual performance and the song. 


Now it's your turn to link up and share your favorite song on the radio right now! We'll be having Music Monday every week and scheduled topics the first Monday of the month. (So, this week we have a topic. Then next week we don't!) Link up below!







Also- Vlog Every Day August (VEDA) has begun! If you want to watch my videos you can check out my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/SnowWhitegrl and to learn more information you can go to http://weblogwevlog.com/.


AND one more thing. Remember my friend Leslie and her daughter Charley that I wrote about not long ago? (You can read my post by clicking here.) They got the phone call for the transplant last night ON CHARLEY'S BIRTHDAY and are prepping for surgery as I type this at 8am this morning. So keep them in your thoughts and prayers today!

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR CHARLEY!

    And Music Monday. But not quite as much, because transplants YAY!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.