Thursday, September 27, 2012

Just Keep Writing...

Hello, friends! When Brittany had a calling for guest bloggers I jumped right in! I have been taking a bit of a break from guest blogging lately, but I'm so excited to be back in. Feel free to stop by my blog or to contact me anytime. I love making new friends!

What motivated you to start blogging?

For me it's never been a question of "why" I blog. More like, "Why not?" I've been writing my entire life. It's simply part of who I am. My first "blog" was through a site called Xanga and I used it as a way to keep in touch with people when I went off to college. Then Facebook came around and I started using their notes feature in place of Xanga, but a few years ago I decided to have an official blog and that's how Love Woke Me Up This Morning started!

Want to read more of this post? I'm guest blogging over at Delightfully Awkward today! (In case you hadn't figured that out from my first paragraph.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.