Friday, May 1, 2015

Speak Up! Growth

Happy Friday everyone!

It's May first. Can you believe it? I can't. This is crazy. I didn't get even to post my favorite NSYNC meme this week.


Sigh. Ah well.

BUT - it's the first Friday of the month and that means we get to link up with Speak Up! If you have never vlogged before, this is a great way to get started because you're given a topic and have a community to connect with right away. It's also a great way to get to know other bloggers. This month, our topic was, growth.


Don't forget to link up with Amber!

3 comments:

  1. Growth does happen quickly but we don't always see it. All of the sudden my little baby is a little girl and is becoming such a kid and not a baby, or toddler. It's crazy how it happens so fast and I don't alway notice it as it happens and then all of the sudden she is such a big girl. I learn about grown so much from her. So crazy when you are the one giving advice or help to someone and you are like WHOA! So happy for your new job and I really hope it is as awesome as you want it to be or more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite thing about growth is the way it suddenly seems so obvious, like it wasn't there and then BOOM here. I am a big believer in growth just dawning on us suddenly, sort of similar to the way the sun rises... Gradual at first and then BOOM daylight. :)

    Congratulations on your new job! So, so awesome... Slash I've always thought it would be so interesting to work in a hotel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new job Em!! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.