Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Halloween Tag!

Kirstie of A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings tagged me to a Halloween survey. She made a video of hers, so I did too and posted it on my YouTube channel earlier this week. Check it out!


I tag:

Willie of Lazy, Happy, Board, Happy, Sad
Brittany of Stories, Songs, and Praise
Alexandra of This Journey of Journeys

And no, you don't have to video it like I did! ;-)

The Questions:

What is your favorite horror movie?

If you were in a horror movie how far do you think you would get?

Favorite scary video game?

What is your favorite scary story?

What's one unusual thing you're afraid of?

What's your first memory of Halloween?

What your favorite Halloween memory?

What was your best Halloween costume?

What's your worst Halloween costume?

Which is scarier...

Werewolves or Vampires?

Ghosts or Zombies?

Creepy Dolls or Creepy Clowns?

Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Michael Meyers, or Leatherface?

Happy Halloween Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. And then there were the years we got into makeup! That was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for the tag! I don't do scary movies either, so I totally get where you are coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! It's ok you didn't remember my blog name ;) You get points for saying doobly doo instead haha that was adorable!
    Yeah, my answers may be interesting bc I don't do scary movies either!
    <3 Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't watched this yet, but I did play along!!! I'll be watching yours tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.