Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sponsor Spotlight- Meghan!

So.... I'm a complete slacker and haven't introduced you to my blog swap partner for February! She's so sweet  and I hope that you all stop by her blog and say hi sometime this month! We also will be guest blogging on each other's sites at some point in February... so keep an eye out for that! ;)

Hey everybody!

I'm Meghan, a country girl who loves the little things in life such as a white peppermint mocha, spending time with her grandparents, and a good book! I'm 19 and going to a technical college to become a court reporter.  I love Jesus, my family and friends, causing trouble haha, and just being me.  I love meeting new people so be sure to come check my blog out!

Blog: Theycallhermeghan.com
Twitter: @TheyCallHerMeg

Like this blog sponsor swap idea? Email me at lovewokemeupthismorning [at] gmail [dot] com and we can make it happen!

Also - don't forget that even though Valentine's Day has come and gone, you can still write a post about this month's theme: My View Of Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.