Monday, January 31, 2011

Mingle Monday



Here is my little plug for other blogs! The last couple of months I have connected with other bloggers on the 20sb website. (20 Something Bloggers) It's pretty much reading what other people have to say and getting your name out there. One of the blogs I've started to follow from 20sb is www.megnificntlife.blogspot.com. Every Monday she does "Mingle Monday." Whether you blog or just like to read them, click on the photo below to get to her website. There you can find other blogs and see what they are up to! Happy Monday!


Mingle 240

1 comment:

  1. Great bog! Hi~ I am your newest follower from the blog hop & would love it if you stopped by and followed back :) (My name links directly to my blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.