Monday, December 1, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside

It's Music Monday - and today we're talking about our favorite holiday songs!

Which... let's face it... I'll probably do holiday songs every week this month.

Today I'm sharing with you Idina Menzel and Micheal Buble's version of "Baby It's Cold Outside." Their cover is so cute! I can't get enough of it. It's tied now as my favorite version along with Kurt and Blaine singing it in Glee. Seriously, watch the video and you'll see what I mean. Cute cute cute!


What's your favorite holiday song at the moment?







And, as promised, here's my video for the day!

3 comments:

  1. Love this version and video. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ALMOST DID THIS SONG! So glad I didn't now (although I did at least mention it).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video!! I just watched it on you tube :)

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.