Thursday, November 13, 2014

Writers Block

Earlier today I found a fun link up for NaNoWriMo! One of my favorite bloggers, Amber Thomas of Mr. Thomas and Me, did a vlog for hers so I decided to just copy her and her questions and do the same. 

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?

This would have been posted sooner, but it took FOREVER for my video to upload to YouTube. But I was able to get it up before the link up closed. Hooray!

For those of you who don't care about NaNoWriMo, I'm sorry. Tomorrow I'm going to try and have a life update post up. I do think about things other than NaNoWriMo, I promise.

But not today.

To see Amber's video, click here. To link up click here or here


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to watch when I'm not at work! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was SO COOL to watch and see how your process is difference from mine in such awesome ways! :) I realize that writing is what brings out, irons out, makes sense of the hard things that have happened in my life, but it also accentuates the beauty that are the joyful moments too!

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.