Thursday, March 18, 2010

The God Question

One of my favorite authors is Brian McLaren. I love his ideas and his writing style. It's so interesting and what I love about him is that he really challenges how I think. Some of my other favorites usually I can agree with pretty easily. What makes Brian McLaren unique is that what he says sometimes I respond with "I never thought of it that way before" or "I'm not sure I agree with that" or "Right on" or I simply am speechless cause I don't know how to respond.

He has a new book called A New Kind of Christianity and he has been doing some videos about the questions he addresses in the book. This video is about "The God Question."

Hopefully I can post that video correctly so you all can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.