Friday, October 13, 2017

New Blog, New Domain, New Plans

Hi, everyone!

Several months ago, I found out that the domain for this blog had expired and try as I might - I couldn't get it renewed. It was the sign I needed to officially say "this blog is done." It had a good run, but all things must come to an end, right?

I know I haven't even blogged here for a long time, but I am trying to get back into the blogging game again over at my new website https://www.emilyhornburg.com. Here I talk about what books I'm reading, my writing projects, and life in general!

I also know I've said a few times in the past I was starting over with a new blog but then it didn't pan out. Blah blah blah. But, I already have a few posts up and going over there, and I'm getting a posting schedule ready to go.

My goal is to have a blog published once a week - and maybe twice a week with some flash fiction for you all!

You also can follow me on Bloglovin: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/emily-hornburg-18886123
Subscribe via email: http://eepurl.com/bUXD5X
And all of my social media:
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/EmilyEHornburg/
Twitter - @eehornburg
Personal Insagram- @eehornburg
Bookstagram- @coffee_book_love_

I hope to see you over there!

All my love,
Emily

4 comments:

  1. The characters of the show are the true stars here, I loved every single one of them. watch movies 2k They were all great with amazingly interesting flaws and the way they mix and clash with one another was fun to see unfold. megashare9.tv They certainly help to carry this show although I would say that the government antagonists of the show felt a little flat and under developed and not nearly as memorable.

    Production values are also quite good with some beautiful cinematography, editing, lighting and sound. My goodness I loved their music choices. I would say that the CGI does look a little obvious and from time to time I did notice some issues where the scenes didn't look quite up to scratch. losmovies I do think however I've been spoiled for visual quality since Game of Thrones so I would take that criticism with a grain of salt because it certainly didn't detract from the overall experience. The setting and style of everything in the locations where also great to see and felt real and interesting. 123movies to The way everything was shot also captures every moment expertly and really helps to draw out those story moments with greater emotion.

    Stranger Things is one of those special shows that I stumbled across and after the opening I knew I was hooked. zmovie Its exciting dark tale is expertly woven through its 8 episode run time and I know I will be back to re-watch this one. The ending is fairly well rapped up with a few loose story threads left hanging, with a promise for potential follow on seasons but the story is quite satisfyingly rapped up by the end. Memorable, exciting, dark and haunting Netflix knocks Stranger Things out of the park, 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. These games are free but will bring you many interesting things like games motorcycle racing games .I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.i'm not perfect but i love you quotes . Or you can go and search for the most fun games to play liketro choi noi hoa. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Or you can relax by playing free games without downloading or losing any fees. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons những truyện ngôn tình hiện đại hay nhất. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article brings a lot of information for us. I agree with the views. This is useful around worldwide. Don’t stop by posting such great articles. Ethan Peck Star Trek Discovery Coat

    ReplyDelete

Share with me your thoughts! They make me smile.